- Monitoring of over 1,000 IT compliance, corporate governance, and regulatory compliance controls, both non-technical and technical, is ongoing.
- A centralized source for Governance, Risk and Compliance information (GRC) for AWS environments.
- Executive and operational dashboards provide enterprise-level visibility into compliance.
- Real-time alerts of control failures and recommendations to remediate.
- The latest policies from regulatory bodies ensure that compliance frameworks are always up-to-date upon release.
- Continuous synchronization between new AWS services, capabilities, and regulatory compliance frameworks.
- Audit preparation is simplified, faster, and more cost-effective.
The company stated that Continuous Cost Control is available:
- An overview of all costs associated to an enterprise cloud program, including legacy and projected infrastructure and application costs.
- Smart application tagging, mapping actual spend and enabling application owner accountability
- Reconciliation of actual cloud cost back to business case ROI/TCO projections.
- Executive and operational dashboards that show the current status of AWS and Cloud Adoption program related costs.
- Monitoring and alerting costs anomalies, with recommendations to optimize them.
CTP stated that demos are free.